Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Kaka predicted grandson Aarav will be the next superstar

Follow us on Social Media

It's been six days since legendary superstar Rajesh Khanna left for his heavenly abode, but his fans and colleagues are still not done remembering him and the things he talked about.

While the entire industry is abuzz with anecdotes related to Kaka, the producer of his last film ever 'Riyasat' (slated to release on the eve of Kaka's birthday- 28th December), Vijay Sirohi also has an interesting claim to make. The producer, who had the fortune of working with the late actor just a few months before his death, had a rather exciting thing to share recently.

Vijay Sirohi, in an interview to a leading news channel claimed that as per Kaka, his grandson Aarav Kumar, who's is Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar's son, will be the next superstar. "One day, I asked Kaka about who'll be the next superstar of Bollywood. I mentioned the name of Akshay Kumar, but to my suprise, Kaka rubbished my suggestion and said- 'Have you met Aarav? He's going to be the next superstar of Bollywood, he looks just like Rajesh Khanna(me)'," said Sirohi. He also added by saying that Kaka surely had some expectations from little Aarav.

Well, it's truly unfortunate that Kaka wasn't able to train Aarav for future, but here's hoping that his genetics will do the trick and we'll have Kaka back in a matter of few years, this time in the form of his grandson Aarav!
    ...being a human...