Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Will the casuals EVER get tired of Cena?

Follow us on Social Media

Will the casuals EVER get tired of Cena?

Cena is virtually invincible, he never gets injured, takes time off, gets suspended or busted by the wellness program (they either let him slide or it just doesn't apply to him given his status). The point is he's ALWAYS around, even Orton leaves for a little bit every now and again for whatever reason then returns.

Not only is Cena invincible but he is ALWAYS main eventing no matter what, you'll never see his matches opening the show like the current "Champs" Punk and Sheamus did this week lol. No matter the storyline Cena will ALWAYS come out on top in one way or another as usual. On the rare occasion that he does lose it doesn't set him back at all. He's back to main eventing the following night overcoming those odds for the millionth time.

With that being said the casual fans eat it up every time. It's like they have the attention span of goldfish. Even Hogan did something different eventually but the only different thing Cena does is change his shirt color which seems to be enough change for the casuals.

These casuals never get tired of this crap so WWE continues doing it since they make up the majority of the audience. Will these people EVER tire of Cena in his current form? I don't understand casuals, how can you like the same guy doing the same shit for years without wanting to see something a little different?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Cena thread again......... I am sick

It's Clobberin Time

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

Even It Abt Cena But It's For His casuals Not Personality

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    Even It Abt Cena But It's For His casuals Not Personality

Cena can't take time off because Wwe wont allow him to...... Believe it or not he is still the face of the company because 'E' wants him to be.. He is good for the business .At the end of the day wrestling is just a business for it's owners .....

It's Clobberin Time

Banned www.desirulez.net

Cena can't take time off because Wwe wont allow him to...... Believe it or not he is still the face of the company because 'E' wants him to be.. He is good for the business .At the end of the day wrestling is just a business for it's owners .....
    wah re bhai

kya dialogue bola

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Well, I'm a long time wrestling fan and I can safely say that I will never get tired of Cena, himself. However, I am tired of him doing the exact same thing for all these years, at least mix it up a bit.

At the end of the day, I'd rather see him as face of the company instead of another Brock Lesnar, who can't handle the pressure or some Benoit level psychopath who, well you know.

I just figure that if casual fans didn't get tired of Hogan for 12 years, than Cena should have a good 3-4 left before he hits that point. But, if WWE just gave him a break once in awhile, fans likely wouldn't groan when his music hits.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Needed a Change
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

As Show had told "He is a golden Goose of WWE & whole wwe revolves around him".

Ab mano ya na mano!!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

John Cena Will Be Fired FOrever...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Now that we're on the subject... He isn't really the smartest....

Respect

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Cena is a one trick pony... good talker and talentless at wrestling!
    I'll gladly admit he's a good entertainer but that's about it
    Hear JR out in one of his interviews, he doesn't mention Cena he mentions Punk - for being the guy that stands up and speaks as himself and not what other people want him to be in today's wrestling industry...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net