Super Member www.desirulez.net

Default Predictions of the storyline possibly involving CM Punk, John Cena and The Rock...

Follow us on Social Media

Raw 1000 is set to be the most epic night of all Monday Night Raws

Rumours indicated as John Cena has been the poster boy for many years now, the stage will be set for his reunion with the WWE Championship once again at Raw 1000. I'm assuming that since the MITB contract has had a 100% success rate of a new champion, on this basis Cena will win the match. But there will definitely be some sort of controversy in the match giving Cena the win.

However, The Rock has voiced his intentions at aiming to become the WWE Champion once again. Based on this intention The Rock will come out and challenge Cena to a WrestleMania rematch for the title. CM Punk will force his rematch clause going into the SummerSlam 2012 PPV. CM Punk will win the title back from Cena and from there on the feud between CM Punk and The Rock begins!!! (the build up to WrestleMania should be much more interesting that Cena/Rock feud)

But this is just my opinion so don't get mad, if you feel differently!
    Let me know your opinions on the possible storyline that WWE may script between these three superstars.
    Last edited by princehas2010; 07-23-2012 at 08:33 AM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

All I can say is that Rock will be involved in the title match this Raw.........

And like he has announced before his next aim is the Wwe title so he might possibly face Cena , Punk or Lesnar for Wwe title in future

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    All I can say is that Rock will be involved in the title match this Raw.........

And like he has announced before his next aim is the Wwe title so he might possibly face Cena , Punk or Lesnar for Wwe title in future
    I Agree...