Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Who will star in Pooja Bhatt's 'Jism 3'?

Follow us on Social Media

Though her film ‘Jism 2’ is still to release in theatres, but the actress-turned-director Pooaj Bhatt is busy planning the third film in the franchise. Where the first film hit the right chords with the audience; Sunny Leone’s ‘Jism 2’ is already grabbing many eyeballs for the oomph, gorgeous faces and soul-stirring music. And, Pooja is gearing up for the next film and that too in 3D.

Talking to a daily, she said, "I had my script ready a long time back. I want to get it out of my system. I will make `Jism 3` in 3D. It will be interesting to make an erotic film in 3D.”

"In fact we had plans to make `Jism 2` in 3D. But later we felt it would look very ahead of times," she added.

However, it’s the star cast of the next film that is keeping everyone on tenterhooks. But, Pooja is still not ready to divulge any details.

"I don`t want to talk about the cast now. We have increased our take with `Jism 2`. So `Jism 3` should be bigger and better. It will be a step ahead in every way.

The film will go on the floors next year.
    ...being a human...