|ℓινє ☮|ℓσνє ❤|ℓαυgн ☺|

Arrow | ‘Kajol is not part of my second venture’ |

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Kajol will not feature in her husband Ajay Devgan’s second directorial venture.

“I’m directing a film in mid-2009. There is no role for Kajol in my next film. It’s as simple as that. The leading lady’s role in that film doesn’t suit her,” says Ajay.

Instead, Ajay wants to get back to his domain – action sequence.

“I haven’t done a full-on action film for ages. My next film as a director would be an actioner with an undercurrent of dark humor. Even Milan Luthria’s film that I’m acting in, is an actioner. I believe audiences want to see me back in action. In fact when I made my entry balanced between two speeding cars in Golmaal Returns people immediately remembered my entry in my first film ‘Phool Aur Kante.’ The action in my directorial venture will be something unusual.” says Ajay
    Ajay feels action scenes have become much safer now. “Earlier we had to do it all and by ourselves. I’ve broken so many bones. Now when you jump from the fifth floor you’re harnessed. Earlier you just did it, or didn’t.”

His directorial debut ‘U Me Aur Hum’ was critically praised for its brave portrayal of the ravages of Alzheimers.

Hot Member

hmmm thats interesting...........................!!!!

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You