dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default What is gonna be the biggest thing about the 1000th Episode of Raw ???

Follow us on Social Media

What according to you is gonna be the biggest thing about the 1000th episode of Raw ???

Will it be The Rock segment

or D. Bryan and Aj wedding

or The Wwe Title match

or maybe Dolph cashes in his contract

or the announcement of the Permanent GM of Raw or Smackdown.....

or anything else ????

It's Clobberin Time

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I don't know why but I think the announcement of the permanent GM of Raw or Sd will be the biggest thing about Raw cause I believe the new GM will be Taker....

It's Clobberin Time

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I don't know why but I think the announcement of the permanent GM of Raw or Sd will be the biggest thing about Raw cause I believe the new GM will be Taker....
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click star mark on left of this post then ADD to Reputation, thats it

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Something that is not announced will be biggest thing on wwe 1000

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by electr0de View Post
    Agreed

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by electr0de View Post
    right, but if not I would say the WWE Champ Match
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Too many things to list.

- Cena losing his cash-in and turning heel, giving the finger to all of his fans after the match.
    - Goldberg returning to destroy Heath Slater, Ryback comes out to help and gets speared and jackhammered for mocking him.
    - The original NWO interrupting D-X, but only so Hall and Nash can set up TNA's Hogan to get his ass beat by everyone in the ring, including the new member of D-X, the Ultimate Warrior.
    - Stephanie McMahon appearing in Orlando, saying she purchased TNA.
    - Slaughter, Hacksaw, and a handful of other 90+ year old legends unable to show up to the event in time.
    - Dolph cashes in and actually beats Sheamus (with a Perfectplex, as a tribute to Hennig), with Vickie banned from ringside, encouraging him to dump her as his valet soon after.
    - Big Show retires.
    - Lesnar comes out and randomly gives an F5 to Brodus and his two dancers.
    - Kane grows jealous of the destruction and catches Hornswoggle on fire in front of the kids, and nobody is laughing.
    - Ambrose comes out, lays the old Hardcore title out in the center of the ring, and declares himself the Hardcore champion. Nobody is more excited about this than Randy Orton, who makes his return to confront him (it is in STL) and kick off the Hardcore scene.
    - Stone Cold attacks Punk backstage, takes the spinner belt and runs over it with a steamroller, setting up a match at Wrestlemania.
    - Cena closes the show beating down Vince, pissed off and saying he's leaving for TNA, and The Rock runs out and gives him a Rock Bottom and a People's Elbow, grabs the mic and tells Cena he will see him at Summerslam in a HIAC TLC match.

It's tough picking from all the things that are going to happen, as you can see...I just had to stop typing.

Should be the greatest Raw we've ever witnessed, and this one show will make up for the pathetic wrestling we've been subject to over the last decade.

---------------------

The serious answer? The Cena/Punk/Rock storyline that will more than likely develop...all about Cena. Everything.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Super Member www.desirulez.net

The Rock could be the biggest part of the show as he hinted his desire to win the WWE title again; Cena and Punk will be having a hell of a match... The Rock will interfere and challenge Punk whilst claiming Cena to be a push over because he beat him at WrestleMania. But whatever happens, these three men carry the biggest event of the night!

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    - Cena losing his cash-in and turning heel, giving the finger to all of his fans after the match.(YES!)

- Goldberg returning to destroy Heath Slater, Ryback comes out to help and gets speared and jackhammered for mocking him.(YES!)

- The original NWO interrupting D-X, but only so Hall and Nash can set up TNA's Hogan to get his ass beat by everyone in the ring, including the new member of D-X, the Ultimate Warrior.(YES!)

- Stephanie McMahon appearing in Orlando, saying she purchased TNA.(NO!)

- Slaughter, Hacksaw, and a handful of other 90+ year old legends unable to show up to the event in time.(NO!)

-Dolph cashes in and actually beats Sheamus (with a Perfectplex, as a tribute to Hennig), with Vickie banned from ringside, encouraging him to dump her as his valet soon after. (YES! YES! YES!)

- Big Show retires.(YES!)

- Lesnar comes out and randomly gives an F5 to Brodus and his two dancers.(OMG! YES! YES! YES! YES!)

- Kane grows jealous of the destruction and catches Hornswoggle on fire in front of the kids, and nobody is laughing. (YES!)

- Ambrose comes out, lays the old Hardcore title out in the center of the ring, and declares himself the Hardcore champion. Nobody is more excited about this than Randy Orton, who makes his return to confront him (it is in STL) and kick off the Hardcore scene.(YES!)

- Stone Cold attacks Punk backstage, takes the spinner belt and runs over it with a steamroller, setting up a match at Wrestlemania.(NO!)

- Cena closes the show beating down Vince, pissed off and saying he's leaving for TNA, and The Rock runs out and gives him a Rock Bottom and a People's Elbow, grabs the mic and tells Cena he will see him at Summerslam in a HIAC TLC match. (HIAC TLC match......YES!)
    Favorite was the F5 to brodus and the dancers. But you forgot an AJ angle!!!!