Smile WORLD's RICHEST WOMEN

Follow us on Social Media

The 20 richest women in the world have a combined net worth of US$160 billion. Though only one is entirely self-made, they hold tremendous sway over the companies they own and the millions of people they employ.

The widow of Wal-Mart scion John Walton, who died in a plane crash in 2005, is now the world's richest woman. Christy's fortune is enduring the worldwide recession; Wal-Mart shares are down 14% since last August, but up 7% from their March lows. Also owns a stake in solar power outfit First Solar; late husband John was an early investor in alternative energy. First Solar shares tumbled 60% between August and March, but have climbed back nearly 70% since.

Father Sam and Uncle James started the general-store chain in Bentonville, Ark., in 1962. Today, Wal-Mart is the world's largest retailer, controlling more than 7,900 stores, with 2 million employees and sales of US$400 billion. Building Crystal Bridges art museum in Bentonville, Ark.; date of completion still unknown.

It's been a scandalous year for Europe's wealthiest woman. Her daughter, Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers, filed a criminal complaint after the make-up matriarch reportedly gave US$1.3 billion in assets and life insurance benefits to photographer Franoise-Marie Banier. Bernard Madoff's investment fraud also reportedly devoured some L'Oreal family funds. Daughter of L'Oreal founder Eugene Schueller; shares dropped 30% between August and March, but have since reclaimed 17% of their value.

It was an embarrassing year for the BMW heiress. The media-shy, married mother of three was forced to go to the police after a former lover, Helg Sgarbi, attempted to blackmail her for millions of Euros. Sgarbi allegedly secretly videoed the two having sex and threatened to release the images on the Internet; in March he was sentenced to six years in prison. Klatten inherited her stake in BMW from her late father, Herbert Quandt. Recently increased her stake in pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturer Altana to 88%; trained economist sits on Altana's board of supervisors.

Inherited packaging giant Tetra Laval in 2000 after the death of her husband, Gad Rausing. Father-in-law founded the company in 1944. Sales now US$14 billion. All of her children sit on Tetra Laval's board. Son Jorn heads mergers and acquisitions. Daughter Kirsten is a horse breeder in the U.K. Son Finn is chairman of the board of the Swedish R.R. Institute of Applied Economics. Birgit lives quietly in Switzerland.

αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ιт єℓт ѕσ ℓσηg αη∂ ℓσηℓєу
    ωαιтιηg σя
    уσυ тσ σмє

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

wheres bidaai i was expecting ur name in it lol

LOLL i wish man i wishhh

αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ωαιтιηg σя
    уσυ тσ σмє

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

me realli freakin racist of white women
    ew all of them r so ugli
    they shuld fix der faces wid all tht money

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Id be Updere TOo..if i Wsnt So broke All The Time..

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Мαяjααηι View Post
    Id be Updere TOo..if i Wsnt So broke All The Time..
    ya u wish
    i dont think u can reach them u gotta be ugli n cheap

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

awwhhh i should b there nd b the prettiest Women also

LOLL yea i agree with falak they shud fix their faces with that moneyy ..and the l'oreal lady she shud be pretty since she owns so much makeup and stuff

αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ωαιтιηg σя
    уσυ тσ σмє

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

@ falak... old women dont kare abt thr lookz

n once agn, u shouldnt judge a person by thr lookz