Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Smart Money Magazine (June 2009)
06-14-2009, 05:15 AM #1
Smart Money Magazine (June 2009)
SmartMoney comes to you straight from the editors of the Wall Street Journal, the best financial reporters in the business.
Every issue brings you the information you need to know to deal with markets and protecting your wealth. Turn to SmartMoney
for no-nonsense advice you can put into action.
Who Reads SmartMoney?
SmartMoney is a magazine for professional and managerial people who, while affluent and sophisticated, are overworked and
overwhelmed. SmartMoney provides all the answers to the tough questions of those seeking clarity in today's confused economy,
setting a new standard in personal finance publishing and redefining upscale journalism.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue: Within the pages of SmartMoney, you will find the most diverse editorial mix, focusing on
all the topics that readers need to know about: Personal Finance, Lifestyle, Business, Technology, and Travel, among other
* Personal Finance: Each month, SmartMoney gives its readers an inside look on what is happening in the market, advice on
what stocks are hot and which are not, and countless amounts of other personal investing information.
* CEO Interviews: SmartMoney delivers informative and relevant CEO Interviews each month � targeting companies and CEOs
that have really made it big. Reports sit down with CEOs and get their story, how they got to where they are today and what
their next move with the company may be.
* Lifestyle: From retirement to saving for college, SmartMoney delivers information on a broad range of lifestyle topics
that affect the readers� day-to-day lives.
* Technology: SmartMoney reporters test the ins and outs of the newest technologies and let readers know what is really
worth the money, helping readers to spend wisely.
* Feature Articles: Every issue brings you the information you need to know to deal with markets and protecting your
wealth. Monthly feature articles include columns on: Common Sense, The New Retirement, Stocks, Unconventional Wisdom, the
Tough Customer, Special Investments and Smart Spending tips.