Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Saifeena marriage postponed till year-end

Follow us on Social Media

Fans of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, who were eagerly waiting for 16 October (2012) when the two would enter into wedlock, will be disheartened by the news that the nuptial ceremony has been postponed to the year-end i.e December. Secondly, the wedding would not be held in London as media reports suggest.

Earlier, Saif's mother Sharmila Tagore had said that her son would tie knot with Kareena on 16 October at Pataudi Palace in Pataudi village.

However, the 41-year-old actor has just revealed that the event was not immediately round the corner as being reported. "I have not fixed a date for the wedding yet. It is going to be a year-end wedding," he stated.

Dismissing the buzz that the ceremony will not take place in India and the venue would be shifted to London, Saif said,"The wedding is not happening in London for sure. Rest all details about the wedding I can't talk as it is our private matter. It is personal.Ē

'Saifeena', as the pair is lovingly referred to, have been dating for five years and are going strong. Amid numerous speculations and theories on the timing of their marriage, the couple had gone on record saying they would enter the wedlock at the beginning of this year after the release of Agent Vinod but that was not to be. Then there were talks that they were getting hitched sometime between March-April. This too didnít come off.

As of now, Saif is basking in the success of his recently released romantic comedy Cocktail in which he is seen romancing Deepika Padukone for the third time besides newbie Diana Penty.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

yaar how many times they would delay that wedding??