Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Getting a replacement for Kria was not possible: Kunwar Amarjeet Singh

Follow us on Social Media

We in talks with Kunwar Amarjeet Singh on his role change in Dil Dostii Dance.

Recently, Dil Dostii Dance has been treading down the lane of daily soaps as the exit of Shakti Mohan AKA Kria has brought about changes in the story line.

When we spoke to Kunwar he revealed, "The change in my character is a call taken by the creative team and they can do anything with my character as they know what is best suited for me according to the story line. After Kria's exit from the show, our production wanted to get a replacement but getting a replacement for Kria was not possible. And thus accordingly the story had to be changed. My character was taken to another level so that the storyline could be made more interesting. For a cool dude, I have transformed into a serious guy which is typical for a normal person after a break up in life."

We are sure the Dil Dostii Dance fans are missing the chemistry between Kunwar and Shakti but looks like Kria's character is surely not going to get revived anytime soon!