Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default The Miz on the Mic!!

Follow us on Social Media

I don't know if its just me, but while I was watching The Miz making an entrance during MITB, I really felt that his presence has become a lot better after his two months break shooting for the movie. His delivery and expression on the mic seemed a lot of mature, and he didn't come across as whiny, goofy or irritating.

I'm not the biggest Miz fan, but I liked what he did At MITB . Your thoughts..

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

The Miz has always been a good talker, it's the only thing he's good that. The Miz's absence from the WWE over the last few months and the fact he was getting jobbed out to everybody prior to leaving, perhaps made us forget of his skills on the mic. The Miz's new hairstyle and confidence certainly helped people appreciate that promo more I think. He's radiating a new confidence now, he appears to not be the whiny, goofy Miz anymore, so I agree with the OP.

They wasted his return at MITB in my opinion, because he was never going to win anyway. Having a former WWE Champion who was jobbed out into oblivion, to then return and lose his first match back isn't good for his momentum, especially when he's sporting this new confidence about his character now.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think he was always better with the Mike not that it happened all of a sudden .......

Though the crowd reaction was cool this time and now I won't be surprised if he turns face

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

His opening line was awesome.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Yeah, he looked Awesome! with the New Look and Everything

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Miz should never be face