Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default CM punk vs. Daniel Bryan OTL or MITB?

Follow us on Social Media

Punk and db have great chemistry. the two put on classics at over the limit and last night at money in the bank. Which one did you prefer?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Personally speaking I preferred the match from last night, It had everything from brawling to great use of weapons, bit of technical wrestling and kept me on the edge of my seat. Aj added a bit of drama and the ending to the match was amazing. ****1/2 star match in my eyes, don't get why people are hating on this match.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Over The Limit easily. That was the match of the year. Last night's match between Bryan and Punk wasn't even that great, as the AJ factor lowered the match quality as expected with too much focus being placed on her. Also, the DQ aspect didn't make the match better in my eyes, because both of these guys shine at a pure wrestling match which they couldn't put on. Aside from the backdrop through the table to finish it, the weapon usage wasn't really good at all and that's a problem with most hardcore matches these days, the PG rating can't enable them to a lot of the things you could do that made hardcore matches so great years ago.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

MITB ....... was better maybe cause it became like a no dq match and we were hoping AJ to Screw Punk or D.Brayan every minute the match continued.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    MITB ....... was better maybe cause it became like a no dq match and we were hoping AJ to Screw Punk or D.Brayan every minute the match continued.
    Agreed

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    :yes:

http://www.facebook.com/M.Asad.Shahzad[/COLOR]

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

OTL.

I didn't like AJ playing such a huge part in the match. Would have loved to see a good technical match..

btw. DB's ring attire was ugly as hell. Luckily they switched back to his normal attire @ RAW

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Over the Limit........easily.