Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Too much whining about Cena....

Follow us on Social Media

He had to win that... Him vs punk at Summerslam will be HUGE!!! He main evented AGAIN to add to their story... Eve said it to punk.... Cena gets all the spotlight even tho PUnk has been killing the wwe championship scene (good killing ) its gnna lead to a very very bitter rivalry... Im by NO means a cena mark... Im a basher most the time.. But this is gnna be something good.l just look at what they did last year

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

People whine and bich about Cena.
    People are just stupid, Cena has been built as the STAR of the era, why would he stop winning?
    The rock and Stone cold always won....

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I was silly that I didn't saw that coming...... I think Cena will win the title next raw and then the Rock will come and taunt Cena, or Punk will win and the Rock will come and Rock bottom both Cena and Punk .

Either way Rock will be the guy standing tall at the end of 1000th episode

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

*Sees title of thread.*

Yes finally another voice of reason! I'm sure this is Insideout's posting.

*Sees who is the poster of said Thread*

WWWwwwWWWwWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwWWWWWWWWHAT!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    He had to win that... Him vs punk at Summerslam will be HUGE!!! He main evented AGAIN to add to their story... Eve said it to punk.... Cena gets all the spotlight even tho PUnk has been killing the wwe championship scene (good killing ) its gnna lead to a very very bitter rivalry... Im by NO means a cena mark... Im a basher most the time.. But this is gnna be something good.l just look at what they did last year
    Bullshit.

Cena is not main eventing to add to their storyline, he's main eventing because WWE are spineless. The number one contenders match went on after the WWE title? GTFO!

For all this talk about no one being bigger than the WWE, Cena sure as hell is positioned like he is.

The matches will be good, Punk looks his best against Samoa Joe/John Cena type guys, but that's neither hear nor there.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I was silly that I didn't saw that coming...... I think Cena will win the title next raw and then the Rock will come and taunt Cena, or Punk will win and the Rock will come and Rock bottom both Cena and Punk .

Either way Rock will be the guy standing tall at the end of 1000th episode
    Punk can't lose to Cena on Raw with no build up, it would bury him.

Cena needs to put him over somehow, if he beats him at Summer Slam he needs to lose to him at Wrestlemania.

But he can't beat him on Raw, after a weeks notice, nope, that would be disgusting booking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    *Sees title of thread.*

Yes finally another voice of reason! I'm sure this is Insideout's posting.

It's Clobberin Time

i think cena will loss .. as cole said he won everything 1st blood match i quit etc...
    time to loss something

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Punk can't lose to Cena on Raw with no build up, it would bury him.

Cena needs to put him over somehow, if he beats him at Summer Slam he needs to lose to him at Wrestlemania.

But he can't beat him on Raw, after a weeks notice, nope, that would be disgusting booking.

But my main point is what will be the Rocks role in this title match next week ??????

Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 07-18-2012 at 03:57 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    But my main point is what will be the Rocks role in this title match next week ??????

Who knows? He won't be around enough to put the title on him from Summer Slam to Wrestlemania however.

I suspect he'll just cut another promo about coming back, maybe he hits the Rock Bottom on someone.