dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default raw's 1000th episode

Follow us on Social Media

next week on raw's 1000th episode
    we will have a dx re-union
    dwayne the rock johnson will be there
    brock lesnar will be there to respond to triple h's challenge
    cena will cash in his money in the bank against cm punk for the wwe championship as he announced.
    aj lee and daniel bryan are gonna get married :/ thats ... i dont know what it is
    what else is gonna happen.share ur thoughts

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Vince McMahon comes out and says the USA Network is cancelling Raw due to the fact that WWE is shutting down

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Vince McMahon comes out and says the USA Network is cancelling Raw due to the fact that WWE is shutting down

loz......

Jokes apart I hope the rumors are true and Edge appears on the Show

It's Clobberin Time

lol if usa network cancels the show where will we see vince mcmahon come out and tell that raw is shutting down

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

New G.M for raw is also going to be selected but this is also cancelled because raw is going to shut down!

Bret "The Hitman" hart & other legends like Viscera will be there. There will be angle of Heath Slater with the legends. RAW's gonna open with DX.....May be Undertaker too will be there....but i think his return will be dark(will not air,may be we will get an exclusive video)....Hope Austin is also there..

This is gonna be Epic! can't wait

I hope we don't have too much HHH on the show.

He doesn't just suck, he swallows.

I hope Brock comes out and destroys DX, that would be sweet (and we'd only have to see HHH in one segment )

I wish

DX will opens the show & in middle of their promo Brock Lesner appears & destroy them , giving hint to peoples what would be at summerslam . Then The Animal Batista come to save DX from more destruction .
    Jericho beat the hell out of Dolph in 1 on 1 match .
    Mysterio & Sincara destroy Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo in a tag team match .
    Rody Piper slams Daniel Bryan in his weeding & all that drama ends when AJ kick Bryan .
    Wade Barette appear & irritates peoples & Miz come to save peoples & beat wade in a 1 on 1 match .
    AW & his money making team attacks Kofi & R-Truth when Sheamus come to save & kick AW's **s .
    Typical Ryback Destruction match in which he will destroy some ignorance wrestler ( Damian Sandow ) & as soon as he say's feed me more Goldberg appears & spears Ryback & then Jackhammer .
    John Cena defeat CM Punk & become the WWE Champion then The Rock appears & tell him he will beat Cena at RR & become WWE Champion again .
    At last Mr. Mcmohan will appear with the announcement of who will be the RAW's permanent GM & before he speak Stone cold's come & tell him WWE Board of Director appointed him as permanent GM of RAW & Mick Foley as Permanent GM of Smackdown , that's the bottom line goes to stone cold's sixer .

But damn thing is its only my wish not of WWE's Creative Team

But seriously if something similar to this happen then the RAW 1000 will be more memorable .

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Guys, chill Next week's RAW will be better than several PPV's that we've seen.
    Only thing I am thinking of, is how they are going to fill out 3 hours each week. There will either be a bunch of rebounds or a bunch of boring moments when WWE runs out of ideas.
    Respect

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by golmaal View Post
    I wish

DX will opens the show & in middle of their promo Brock Lesner appears & destroy them , giving hint to peoples what would be at summerslam . Then The Animal Batista come to save DX from more destruction .
    Jericho beat the hell out of Dolph in 1 on 1 match .
    Mysterio & Sincara destroy Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo in a tag team match .
    Rody Piper slams Daniel Bryan in his weeding & all that drama ends when AJ kick Bryan .
    Wade Barette appear & irritates peoples & Miz come to save peoples & beat wade in a 1 on 1 match .
    AW & his money making team attacks Kofi & R-Truth when Sheamus come to save & kick AW's **s .
    Typical Ryback Destruction match in which he will destroy some ignorance wrestler ( Damian Sandow ) & as soon as he say's feed me more Goldberg appears & spears Ryback & then Jackhammer .
    John Cena defeat CM Punk & become the WWE Champion then The Rock appears & tell him he will beat Cena at RR & become WWE Champion again .
    At last Mr. Mcmohan will appear with the announcement of who will be the RAW's permanent GM & before he speak Stone cold's come & tell him WWE Board of Director appointed him as permanent GM of RAW & Mick Foley as Permanent GM of Smackdown , that's the bottom line goes to stone cold's sixer .

But damn thing is its only my wish not of WWE's Creative Team

But seriously if something similar to this happen then the RAW 1000 will be more memorable .
    Awesome Dude

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743