Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Saif and Kareena to wed in England?

Follow us on Social Media

For all those who thought that they'll get to witness the much anticipated wedding of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, there's a not so pleasant piece of news- latest buzz has it that the much in love 'Saifeena' might not wed in India, but in England. Rumour has it that the duo's wedding may not take place in India, but might be culminated in London.

According to a report published in a leading tabloid, Saif's mother Sharmila Tagore was overheard telling someone about the latest development. A source was quoted as saying, “The reason could be that the family wants to avoid media frenzy that happens around most celebrity weddings in the country. The entire Pataudi family will be going to Bhopal next week and that is when the exact venue and date will be decided.”

The groom’s mother Sharmila Tagore apparently was overheard telling someone that the wedding venue may move across continents — to London. Our source

says, “The reason could be that the family wants to avoid media frenzy that happens around most celebrity weddings in the country.” A source close to the family adds, “The entire Pataudi family will be going to Bhopal next week and that is when the exact venue and date will be decided.” Another source told the tabloid that one of the reasons for shifting the venue can be the fact that Saif wants a quite wedding and “cannot decide who to invite and who to leave out from the guest list. So, he wants to head to London.”

Interestingly, the wedding that was said to be taking place on October 16, took a backseat of sorts, when Kareena had to part with the leading role she was to essay in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela, opposite Ranveer Singh. The role has now gone to Priyanka Chopra. Also, Saif provided more fodder to the gossip mongers by suggesting that they had not zeroed upon any wedding date yet.
    ...being a human...

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Are they going to wed also?? Hmmm.
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM