Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Post What do you think that WWE should do to improve the show ?

Follow us on Social Media

What do you think that WWE should do to improve the show ?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I think they should CUT the talking and make more WRESTLING MATCHES

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    NO I Think They DO Less Matches And More Talking/Brawls

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Yes and no to that. They need a little less drama but good promos to hype up matches. I think this AJ storyline is so dramatic and it kindve makes me embarassed to watch WWE. Anyways they should just give Daniel Bryan a shot at being WWE champion. We haven't had a good heel champion since Edge. ALberto Del Rio sucked as champ.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

End squash matches, no one cares about them anymore, they don't get anyone over either.

I'd like to see more consistency with the storylines.

I'd like to see better in ring action, give us something different from that boring WWE style now and again. Brock vs Cena was great, more Inoki style matches. How about a super junior from New Japan who can actually work effectively under WWE style instead of a lucha? Have a few guys work a more shoot style, Jack Swagger for example. He's boring as hell now, change his outfit and have him work more scientific matches.

Cena will cut more serious promos, no pandering to the nine year olds.

Fire all the old monsters like Khali, Big Show and Kane who stink it up in the ring. Keep Mark Henry he's as good a monster that you're ever going to get working WWE style.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    End squash matches, no one cares about them anymore, they don't get anyone over either.

I'd like to see more consistency with the storylines.

I'd like to see better in ring action, give us something different from that boring WWE style now and again. Brock vs Cena was great, more Inoki style matches. How about a super junior from New Japan who can actually work effectively under WWE style instead of a lucha? Have a few guys work a more shoot style, Jack Swagger for example. He's boring as hell now, change his outfit and have him work more scientific matches.

Cena will cut more serious promos, no pandering to the nine year olds.

Fire all the old monsters like Khali, Big Show and Kane who stink it up in the ring. Keep Mark Henry he's as good a monster that you're ever going to get working WWE style.

^^^^This + they should bring back the bra and panties match that might boost divas divison

Ok I was trolling but divas division needs a boost next PPV is one day away but no divas title match announced .......

In my opinion Michelle Mcool and Maryse were the last divas that even got a storyline work with .

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

1) give mid-carders notable feuds and bring back cruserweight championship so that the likes of Sin cara, tyson kidd and others make feud with each other for it.
    2) no one cares about squash matches, so just end them.
    3) make john cena lose clean against other superstars. he is not a superman anyway.
    4) more wrestling
    5) unpredictable match booking.

Member www.desirulez.net

need ; brock , mysterio, mark henry back , nd plzz give some wrestling tecknicks to khali , need rock backstage segments nd stop AJ story it jus ruined the taste of wwe , punk, brian , wo wo wo , sheamus , this is wt wwe got , nd give some tough oponent to ryback , he can be a next goldberg ,

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Turn Randy heel, switch Cena's theme back to Basic Thuganomics, cut the unbeatable Sheamus, we had enough of the love-feud with AJ months ago - so cut that after MITB at the very last, fire Khali, bring back Rey, put Ryback in a match with Ezekiel, then Mason Ryan and then more "succesful" superstars.
    Those are just some of the things that came into my mind while typing
    Respect