www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Geetha Basra denies her marriage rumors with Harbhajan

Follow us on Social Media

Rumours are the order of the day when it comes to B-town. They are only ever laid to rest or fuelled more when the person or people involved speak out for themselves. Recently rumors are at rife that Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh and actress Geeta Basra will reportedly tie the knot later this year despite denying their relationship in the past.

The duo has been witnessed together on numerous occasion accompanying and cheering eachother, forcing speculation in B’ town about their relationship. It was even revealed that the couple will tie their wedding knot in September. But the Actress is unhappy about the buzz and she condemned this news strongly.

She told Times Of India, “I have no idea about marriage right now. I have been married over six times with Bhajji in the last few years. We were even in the news for our break-up, apparent fights and what not. This is ridiculous. I don’t know why people are talking about it.”

Geeta adds, “This is the first time I am talking about us. I will never deny the fact that Harbhajan and I are more than friends. However, just because I have remained silent and we don’t come out in the open talking about the bond we share; the media comes to its own conclusion.” She is tired of such questions and rumours? “I will never talk about my relationship and personal life. I have many other things to talk about.”

Geeta Basra hates to reveal his personal life in open and claims to have many other things in life to deal with besides her bond with Bhajji. For now the actress really seems engaged in the projects like ‘Zila Ghaziabad’ and the sequel of ‘Dus’.