Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Tusshar Kapoor’s upto triple Golmaal!

Follow us on Social Media

We don’t know what’s up with this dude, Tusshar

Okay, we know that Golmaal Returns did wonders for him, it brought him a lot of returns in terms of awards, more movies, more maal and more golmaal in his life. Apparently, Tusshi boy is being roped in to play a double role in Golmaal 3. And sources say it’s ‘by public demand’. Hmm.... we would love to meet the ‘public’ to ask them if they’re keen to watch a Golmaal television series. Our telly-queen, Ekta Kapoor would jump at the idea, no? Well, Tusshar seemed unaware of the Golmaal trilogy (OMG! that sounds like classic), he said, “I have not heard the script of Golmaal 3 as yet. So, I really can’t share any details right now. But well, if there is a double role for me, I would love to do it.” That’s not all, lovelies. Tusshar will be seen in the remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s Golmaal, where he’ll be essaying Amol Palekar’s character. Wonder what this one will be called? Golmaal Again? Golmaal Revisited? Or Tusshar Kapoor ka Golmaal? God help us... this reminds us of you know what!