Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Proof that WWE creative Team is lazy.

Follow us on Social Media

Proof that WWE creative Team is lazy.

I spent the last two hours eating Dominos pizza and looking at under used wrestlers that could be entertaining at the mid-card level and I have come up with gimmicks and storylines that are better than anything the WWE has done lately.

Alex Riley, The Miz (These two have video promos for a few weeks sitting in a bar drowning their sorrows talking about how their luck just hasn’t been the same since they feuded with each other. They realize that they need each other; Miz turns face, and they start a team that comes out each week and discusses why it’s so important to have friends. Their theme music is this

Beth Phoenix, Natalya (Basically Beth and Natalya start doing promos where Natalya keeps making uncomfortable advances at Beth. For instance, Beth comes out of the shower after a match in a towel and after they’re done talking Natalya smacks her on the ass and says good luck, and Beth goes “I already won,” etc…, It builds each week until Natalya finally confesses her love for Beth and kisses her. At first Beth tries to jerk away, then she kisses her in return, and Beth goes a few weeks wondering if she’s falling for Natalya, eventually Beth realizes she’s not a lesbian, and her and Natalya get in a feud because Natalya felt Beth led her on.)

Ryback, Matt Striker, Damien Sandow (Striker finds out that Ryback never learned to read and cheated his way through school by having nerds take his test while he exceled in sports, Ryback has grown tired of being illiterate, so Striker teaches him how to read and speak in more than three syllable sentences. “Feed Me More” and “Finish Him” become “I’m prepared to take on all comers and win in a convincing and dominating fashion.”) This leads to a feud with Damien Sandow, in which he still proclaims Ryback to be an ignoramus even though he is getting smarter.

Tyler Reks, Kofi Kingston (Tyler confronts Kofi for being a fake Jamaican, Reks reveals that he converted to Rastafarianism and he adopts a fake Jamaican accent. These two eventually have a hair match where the loser has to cut his dread locks. I think it would be hilarious seeing Reks cutting promos like “I’m da reel Rasta boi, you non wan battle me, boi,” and having Kofi just stand there each time like “What the hell is wrong with this guy.”)

Heath Slater, Curt Hawkins (Jobber tag team: Slater discovers that he needs one more man for his rock band, they go out each week, talk trash to everyone, and beat nobody. It becomes a running gag that these guys are nearing the longest losing streak in WWE history, as they get closer to the streak it becomes in jeopardy because they are showing notable improvement in the ring, they show promo videos of them training in which Slater can’t help but to spontaneously bust out into air guitar solos, while Hawkins tries to keep him focused, etc…, they could become a lovable loser heel team.)

Jinder Mahal, Khali (Punjabi Playboys: They come out each week, dance, and try to pick up women in the audience using their broken English. I don’t know about any of you, but if I ever heard Khali say something as small as “Hey baby,” to a woman with his voice, I would fall out of my chair laughing.)

Camacho, Hunico, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Ricardo Rodriguez (Del Rio finds out Sin Cara is more popular to Mexican fans than him, he vows to take down Sin Cara. Del Rio pays Hunico and Camacho to take out Sin Cara, and they become his minions. Ricardo feels neglected because of the presence of Hunico and Camacho, Ricardo turns on Del Rio and joins Sin Cara as his goofy lacky that’s capable of doing a big spot every now and then to help him win a match. Somewhere along the way Rosa Mendez becomes Del Rio’s new valet and ring announcer.)

Alicia Fox, JTG (These two unite and fancy themselves as the hip hop power couple of the WWE. Wrestling’s Jay Z and Beyonce if you will.)

Otunga, Drew McIntyre, Mason Ryan, Kaitlyn (Genetics Stable: Otunga is the brains of the group, does the promos and such, they all brag about how they are blessed with good genetics, and how this allows them to look like they do, they basically come out, do strong man poses during their promos, and squash jobbers.)

Zack Ryder – (Zack realizes that he is finally over Eve, he is ready to move on but he falls for AJ. Kane doesn’t like this, as he has a special place in his dark soul for this woman. Kane literally kills Zack Ryder, and Ryder re-debuts with a real gimmick, THE END!)

Three hour Raw = Enough time to have entertaining mid-card storylines.

Share Your Thoughts If You guys agree

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

You don't need proof that the WWE creative is lazy, everyone knows that. Just watch one segment on Raw and you know the writers aren't creative or anything.

All they need to do is write storylines for every star and then find ways to connect each storyline to each other. It sounds somewhat like it'll take awhile(since there are dozens of stars per show), but that's their job isn't it....

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    You don't need proof that the WWE creative is lazy, everyone knows that. Just watch one segment on Raw and you know the writers aren't creative or anything.

All they need to do is write storylines for every star and then find ways to connect each storyline to each other. It sounds somewhat like it'll take awhile(since there are dozens of stars per show), but that's their job isn't it....

^^^ This

It's Clobberin Time

It's not really the writers, it's Vince. The guy is completely nuts and doesn't care about coherent storylines.