Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    I am Saudi\Mecca I
    Posts
    4,637

    Default Avril Lavigne Show Shaved Hair Style at Madeo Restaurant in West Hollywood

    Follow us on Social Media




















  2. #2
    dR Angels www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I like that hair style, I was shocked and I didn't like it at first but it kinda looks cool!

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natalija View Post
    I like that hair style, I was shocked and I didn't like it at first but it kinda looks cool!

    Cool ? It looks awesome I think



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    dR Angels www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Cool ? It looks awesome I think
    Yes, it's awesome btw. why don't I get a notification if someone replied or quoted at thread I commented?

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natalija View Post
    Yes, it's awesome btw. why don't I get a notification if someone replied or quoted at thread I commented?
    You don't get notifications for that but you can subscribe to a thread and keep a watch on it



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    dR Angels www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You don't get notifications for that but you can subscribe to a thread and keep a watch on it
    It should be automatically being "watched" as soon somebody replies, you won't click "watch" every thread you comment.

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natalija View Post
    It should be automatically being "watched" as soon somebody replies, you won't click "watch" every thread you comment.

    Yeah , I will try to ask founders for it



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •