Default ::::: Salman Khan in Mature LOVE STORY :::::

Follow us on Social Media

Sohail Khans next will be a love story, starring bade bhaiya Salman Khan. Sohail had earlier directed Salman in Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Auzaar and Hello Brother.

Sohail confirmed, Yes, Im taking my dad, Salim Khans help to write the love story. No one knows script writing as well as he does. While the finer details of the love story are yet to be decided, Sohail said that it will be a realistic and mature love story. I want to direct Salmanbhai again after I finish producing Partner 2, he said.

Commenting on the cast, Sohail said, My films will always feature Salmanbhai. As for the leading lady, itll always be about whom he is comfortable with.

On the acting front, Sohail has just wrapped up Do Knot Disturb, a comedy film with David Dhawan. Now, David also wants Sohail to play a part in Partner 2, but he intends to turn down the offer. I cant produce and also act in a film. Im okay with being directed by David in Amar Akbar Anthony along with my brothers because Tips is producing it. But when Im the producer, I dont want to act.