Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Sonali Bendre to make her comeback with Milan Lutharia’s next

Follow us on Social Media

Sonali Bendre chose to pay more attention to her family and son post marriage. Meanwhile, she was seen in some reality shows and now, she is ready to play her second innings in Bollywood making a comeback with Milan Lutharia’s next. The movie is based on the life of a gangster and Sonali plays the lead opposite Akshay Kumar. Sonali chose to give a nod to the project mostly because of the relationship she bears with producer Ekta Kapoor. In fact, Sonali accepted the project in the first meeting with Milan Lutharia.
    “I always wanted to work with people with whom I feel comfortable. I have worked with some uncomfortable people in the past and I did not wish to repeat that,” Sonali says adding, “Milan in the past was an AD on one of the films I acted in. Akshay and I too have worked together before. I am sure I will be surrounded by friendly people on the sets.”
    Sonali will start working on the project when her son’s holidays get over and he starts going to school. “Currently I am on a holiday with him and will start my work only after he goes back to school,” says Sonali.

...being a human...