Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default I didnít know I could look sexy: Minissha Lamba

Follow us on Social Media

The petite actress, whoís playing two completely different roles ó an innocent babe in the woods in one and a sexy, saucy village girl in another ó speaks to CS about playing various roles, competition and dealing with compliments!

Slipping into character
    As an actor, you should be able to slip into any character. Itís your job and I donít think it should be so difficult. I am shooting for two very different roles simultaneously, but that shouldnít make any difference, because there are directors who help you bring out the character.

But yes, if I was playing a very complicated role, where the film rests on my shoulder, then it would be difficult to get out of it and focus on another. Like Priyanka Chopraís role in 7 Saat Khoon Maaf or Vidya Balan in The Dirty Picture ó both of them were brilliant in the films.

The spirit of competition
    Your only competition should be with yourself. There will be newer and fresher actresses every next Friday ó thatís the nature of the business. You canít give yourself heartburn over it.

That doesnít mean I get insecure and start signing whatever films I get. Iíve always done limited work and I will continue to do limited work that Iím proud of. That will always be my policy.
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

minissha