Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Which do you value more, Ring skills or Mic skills?

Follow us on Social Media

So, the question is which do you value more, and why?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

My choice is ring skills, I say this because the majority of the time they are going to be spending in the ring, especially at Pay-per-views. Not everyone is going to get the chance to cut 20 minute promos, unless they're Triple H. They need to be able to back up what they say in the ring, people like The Miz, while good on the mic, is subpar in the ring and this causes me to lose interest while he's actually wrestling.
    I'd like to hear your opinions aswell

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

While I lean more to ring skills, it is important to have mic skills in this business in order for a story to develop and catch interest.

I'll give you and example but asking you a simple question, do you see Sin Cara going for the World Title anytime soon. Yes he shows great skills and improvement, but the fact that he can speak English greatly hurts his chances. Could you imagine how a Cara vs Jericho storyline would go down. It'd be a on sided mess.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Both matters......... Give me one big name that had survived in Wwe for a long time without any on the quality missing

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I value ring skills much much more than mic skills, but you need both to be actually good in the 'E.
    I just can't enjoy matches where the wrestlers/divas can't do shit in the ring.
    But there's also some special cases. Take Kelly Kelly for example: no in ring skills, no mic skills - but she is successful in the 'E because she looks like Barbie on crack