dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default How would you like to see The Miz return?

Follow us on Social Media

I would like to see The Miz return as a face and as a surprise entrant in the WWE Championship Money in the Bank ladder match. He could then start a feud with another heel that everyone hates like Del Rio or something like that. On a pictue i saw of The Miz, he has grown his hair a bit longer and it looks like he has a bit of a beard now. He looks alot more tougher now than when he did before. Plus if he came out in street clothes other than suit. What do you think? =D

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by MizFit40 View Post
    I would like to see The Miz return as a face and as a surprise entrant in the WWE Championship Money in the Bank ladder match. He could then start a feud with another heel that everyone hates like Del Rio or something like that. On a pictue i saw of The Miz, he has grown his hair a bit longer and it looks like he has a bit of a beard now. He looks alot more tougher now than when he did before. Plus if he came out in street clothes other than suit. What do you think? =D
    ^^^ Will be cool.......

But, I wont mind even if he returns as heel his gimmicks/catchphrases suits him more as heel

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Without being as biased as possible. Absolutely.

The Miz is over, and was on fire during his WWE title run, love him or hate him you have to give him that. That's an accomplishment others have failed to achieve during their early reigns - Swagger, Sheamus, Del Rio twice. Not to mention he got heat as the US Champion months before that.

I can see why others dislike him. His ring work is below average, and his most recent promos he made a lot of botches. But we've seen before that the Miz is capable of getting noticed, let alone any reaction from the crowd at all.

WWE is yet to try him as a face. He seems naturally unlikable, but his "I'm Awesome" character give WWE plenty of marketing opportunities when targeting a younger audience.

Miz being one of my boys, I'd love for him to be pushed on his return - SD's in need of faces and he seems fit for the try atleast.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743