Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Is it going to be an 'All Bachchan' show at IIFA!

Follow us on Social Media

The IIFA (Indian International Film Awards) has been a big celebration of Bollywood abroad. To be held in Macau this year (June 11-13, 2009), the event, we hear, is having a few hiccups, as most actors seem to be opting out for reasons best known to them.

Last year Akshay Kumars performance was one of the highlights of IIFA, but this year the Khiladi Kumar won't even be attending it. It is also believed that both Shah Rukh and Salaman Khan will not be present at the event. Kareena Kapoor who was supposed to attend it, will be in London with beau Saif Ali Khan promoting his first home production venture, Love Aaj Kal...

Interestingly actor Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who were supposed to promote their soon-to-be-released film Kaminey with a performance, have suddenly backed out and won't be though Shahid won't even be attending the awards, Priyanka has confirmed her presence there. Hrithik Roshan, too, we hear will be one in the audience.

Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar along with his entire cast will reveal the first look of his forthcoming film Jail in Macau. Excited about a film that Neil Nitin Mukesh considers to be 'career-changing', the actor says, "I am not performing at IIFA. In fact, they asked me to perform but since I am promoting New York and busy completing Jail, a performance is becoming difficult. But we are very proud to take Jail to IIFA."

Being the brand ambassador of IIFA, Amitabh Bachchan will be present with his entire family... Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Bipasha Basu, Jacky Bhagnani are expected to hit the stage and get the crowds rocking-n-rolling with their dance-gaana!

Hot Member

Make A Reply... Its A Gift! ~Give A Rep... Its A Grace! ~Get A Rep... Its A Virtue!
    ~But Try Not To Be A Leecher ... Its An HONOR...