Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Rashi to get pregnant and Gopi to have a miscarriage in Saath Nibhana Saathiya?

Follow us on Social Media

Viewers of Rashmi Sharma Telefilms Pvt Ltd.ís Saath Nibhana Saathiya, on Star Plus, have witnessed issues related to Gopiís (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) pregnancy till now.

Rashi (Rucha Hasabnis), in the meanwhile, is also planning to get pregnant so that she gets similar kind of love and care like her sister Gopi.

In the upcoming episodes Rashi will compel her husband Jigar (Vishal Singh) to get drunk and have romantic moments with her in an attempt to get pregnant.

On the other hand, after Ahem (Mohammad Nazim) brings in a cute little puppy, Gopi will play with it and in the process hurt herself. Ahem will blame him for the accident.

So will Gopi have a miscarriage after the mishap? Only time will reveal it.

When we spoke to Vishal regarding the track, he said, ďRashi is definitely trying to get pregnant but I donít know how the later tracks will unfold, we are shooting cut-to- cut.Ē

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

What a joke!!!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM