Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Bollywood will have to wait for Vanya Mishra

Follow us on Social Media

Pantaloons Femina Miis India World 2012 Vanya Mishra from Chandigarh is awaiting her big test with the Miss World contest which will take place on August 18 contest in China. She is really motivated with Himangini Singh Yadu’s victory as Miss Asia Pacific and says, “Every win at an international pageant is a proud moment for India. At this time I’m just focussed on my Miss World title and I hope I win millions of heart with the win.”
    “I am all set for D-day. The preparation is going in full swing. You are groomed from head to toe to compete with other representatives from different countries. I’m definitely going to put my best foot forward,” she said.
    Vanya says that the grooming sessions were really tough for her as she had to manage with her engineering studies as well. “Well, definitely it’s difficult for a girl of my age to get into the mode of 13 days of strenuous grooming session. I am an engineering student, I can easily bunk my classes, but I was not allowed to bunk grooming sessions. It was difficult, but I am satisfied with the outcome. It helped in exploring hidden beauty,” she said.
    As for her plans to enter Bollywood, Vanya says that she has other things to focus on at present. “I love glamour, but I haven’t given thought to entering Bollywood as of now. I was just the student and then I became Miss India, so it’s too early for me to plan future. I just expect and hope to win the international crown. My main focus is international pageant,” she said.

...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

she's great !!

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

THX!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM