Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default All WWe Divas are upset As Kharma is ready to return

Follow us on Social Media

All WWe Divas are upset As Kharma is ready to return

Kharma, who has not appeared for WWE since the Royal Rumble, is ready to return to the ring and waiting to be reintroduced on television. Many of her Diva peers are frustrated with her absence from television.

I knew creative were a little slow,but its becoming more and more apparent they have no idea wtf they're doing.Kharma probably regrets signing with the wwe. Kharma brings more to the table than any of those guys on the roster.Have you guys seen her stuff from Japan and TNA? She can wrestle dudes.Theres so many things they could do with her and so many angles they could put her in.How do you not have anything for your best Diva?
    Last edited by sshinde555; 07-06-2012 at 10:05 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    All WWe Divas are upset As Kharma is ready to return

I knew creative were a little slow,but its becoming more and more apparent they have no idea wtf they're doing.Kharma probably regrets signing with the wwe. Kharma brings more to the table than any of those guys on the roster.Have you guys seen her stuff from Japan and TNA? She can wrestle dudes.Theres so many things they could do with her and so many angles they could put her in.How do you not have anything for your best Diva?
    Can't you able to read what i had written in main post second paragraph Any ways i have requote it here.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    Can't you able to read what i had written in main post second paragraph Any ways i have requote it here.
    You could've posted that in one of the other threads. It makes no sense to make dozens of threads about the same subject

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

good news