www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Tapsee denies signing film opposite Balakrishna

Follow us on Social Media

Earlier last week few media groups had reported that Tapsee Pannu had replaced Anushka in Nandamuri Balakrishna's upcoming movie "Aditya 999", a sequel to "Aditya 369".

Now the latest buzz is that Tapsee denied that she is not acting in Balakrishna’s upcoming film Aditya 999.

According to the web sources,one of them among Tapsee followers asked her in Twitter about the film Aditya 999.Tapsee in reply to the tweets mentioned," “m reading all ur tweets n I’m not doing dat adhitya movie.”

She also tweeted,“2years 2day since I’ve been a part of Telugu film industry.thanq so much all of u fr getting me so far. Without u all I wouldn’t hav made it. 6 releases in 2 years, 1 movie ready for release n 2 in shooting stage. Including 2 movies I dubbed for myself! Super grateful n happy. These numbers r ONLY for Telugu movies.”

So with Taapsee's fresh revelation, it looks like the makers still have not finalized the female lead for the film. Adithya 999 is directed by Singeetham Sreenivasa Rao, (who also directed Aditya 369) and produced by Vinod while Konda Krishnam Raju is presenting it.