Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default After all, I'm Raj Kapoor's grandson: Ranbir Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

Still basking on the success of Rockstar, Ranbir Kapoor though, now has another reason to smile. His performance in upcoming film Barfi! is already being appreciated ,courtesy the first promo which was released recently. The talented actor however, gives the credit to his late grandfather Raj Kapoor. Read on to know why.

Apparently, Ranbir has drawn inspiration from the characters like Charlie Chaplin and Mr. Bean to play a 'happy go lucky' deaf and mute boy in the film. When probed about the same, he readily agrees, ďMy role surely isnít based on any of these characters, but yes, I do have got influenced with their body language, which is pretty evident in the promos.Ē

He goes on to add, ďAnd most importantly, my grandfather Mr. Raj Kapoor who is the master of all. After all, Iím his grandson; such acts are expected of me.Ē

Ranbir isnít the only disabled character in the film. His co-star Priyanka Chopra too essays a difficult role of an autistic woman. Directed by Anurag Basu, Barfii is slated to release on September 14, 2012.
    ...being a human...