Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: The Murder of English Language
07-03-2012, 06:14 PM #1
The Murder of English Language
1. Principal to student..."I saw you yesterday rotating near girls' hostel pulling cigarette?"
2. Class teacher once said:"Pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!"
3. Once Hindi teacher said.... "I'm going out of the world to America."
4. "..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.."
5. Don't.. laugh at the back benches...otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down.....
6. It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered.. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said " why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)
7. Teacher in a furious mood... write down your name and father of your name!!
8. "Shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college"
9. My manager started like this "Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids"
10. "Will you hang that calendar or else I'll HANG MYSELF"
11. LIBRARIAN SCOLDS, "IF YOU WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"
12. Chemistry HOD comes and tells us... "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter".
13. Tomorrow call your parents especially mother and father.
14. "Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am in the class?!"
15. Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code.. "I understand. You understand. Computer how understand??
16. Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class.. "Keep quiet, the principal has passed away".
17. Once Teacher Told "If you Talk So Loudly I Will Stand Uping you"
18. Teacher to students: Don't spit outside, the understanding people will suffer.
19. I have 3 daughters, all are girls.
20. This is what my manager said, "Peoples, please sit down and take your seats".
The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
07-05-2012, 08:40 PM #2
edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743