Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Ileana plays the sexiest role of her career

Follow us on Social Media

While Ileana DíCruz waits for her Bollywood career to take off with Anurag Basu eagerly-awaited Barfi, she has gone back to Hyderabad to work on Jagannadh Puriís Telugu film Devudu Chesina Manushulu where she stars opposite the reigning superstar of Telugu cinema Ravi Teja.

In Devudu Chesina Manushulu Ileana moves completely away from the image of the simple uncomplicated girl in Barfi to play the piping-hot seductress in Puriís film.

Ileana plays a taxi-driver in Devudu Chesina Manushulu. Says a source close to the project, ďIleana plays the sexiest role of her career in the film. The image of the staid sober sedate and shy girl goes out of the window. She has been re-invented as a phataka in this role. Ē

Says Puri Jagannadh, ďIíve worked a number of times with Ileana. She will be seen in a completely different avatar in my new film. The title Devudu Chesina Manushulu is tentative. We may soon change it. Ē
    ...being a human...

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Thx for sharing!!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM