Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Priyanka Chopra praises Sunny Leone's 'Jism 2' act

Follow us on Social Media

Sunny Leone Bollywood debut ‘Jism 2’ is already eyeballs with its raunchy posters and sultry promos. And, it’s not just her fans who can’t stop raving about the film’s promo but even Bollywood stars are rooting for the film. And, the latest to add to the list is none other than the very talented Priyanka Chopra.

The actress recently showered her praise on Twitter. She wrote, “I love the promo of Jism 2 .. looks beautiful.. Congrats and good luck to u guys and ur teams! @PoojaB1972 @DinoMorea9 (sic)”

The first trailer of the film hit online on Friday and since then the netizens just can’t get enough of Sunny Leone and her sizzling chemistry on-screen. Guess Priyanka too succumbed to Sunny's sexy charm. And now, Pooja Bhatt has rjust eleased the second song of the film ‘Abhi Abhi’.

Reverting to Priyanka’s tweet, director Pooja Bhatt wrote, “@priyankachopra Thank you! Truly! Touched by your generosity! Love.”

With so much praise, Sunny’s ‘Jism 2’ is surely making the right noises. The film is slated to release on August 3.
    ...being a human...

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

After Giving flops what you can expect from her?? Thx Billy
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM