Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Cena Title Dread

Follow us on Social Media

Cena Title Dread

I was thinking this today...

CM Punk's been the longest reigning champ in 5 years. Only Cena's 365+ day reign throughout 2006 matches it. When you discount the drop to ADR and combine his two reigns it is over 250 days as champ.

So the rumor has it that Daniel Bryan will become champ for a few months. And then what? Cena takes it off Bryan in a Triple Threat and then continues to beat these guys the company has spent the last 9 months building?

I'm thinking that Cena has been out of the title picture so long, relatively speaking, that when he gets the belt he could have it for a long time. Anything past 6 months in modern times seems "long" to me. Unfortunately the bad thing isn't the length of the reign it is just that he'll have to have it at Punk and Bryan's expense.

A Cena title reign like that will mean he's beaten everybody of relevance in the company again and again and again. I don't want to see him have a long, dominant reign at the expense of Punk and Bryan. I really don't see how a long 6+ month Cena reign gets booked to be entertaining without really hurting those two guys.

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Nahh!! nothing going to happen like that!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

No it won't do any good to Cena if he wins the title again. He needs to stay out of the title till WM29.......

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    CM Punk's been the longest reigning champ in 5 years. Only Cena's 365+ day reign throughout 2006 matches it.
    Wrong info JBL is the longest reigning champ

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cena needs to stay away from the title I dont want to see him hold that title ever again

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Cena needs to stay away from the title I dont want to see him hold that title ever again

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

He should lose the title match @SummerSlam against Bryan/Punk and take some time off, because a huge part of the crowd is bored to see him all the time. He's main-eventing almost every ppv without even beeing in the championship picture and has returned to his usual "SuperCena" routine again (just watch the gread american bash battle royal). Would also love to see him return as a heel.

But I doubt any of this will ever happen