Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default How Close is Ziggler to Being Put Over?

Follow us on Social Media

How Close is Ziggler to Being Put Over?

He seems to be circling the crow's nest by being the go-to guy for replacing main eventers who drop out and/or to help sell main event talent.

The most recent example of this was Ziggler replacing Del Rio in the No Way Out main event against Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship. Then he was meant to sell Del Rio during the apparently botched contract-on-a-pole match that was forced into becoming a triple threat match on this week's Smackdown!

But how long till he's actually put over into the main event by winning clean against an A-list superstar?

It warmed my heart to see Sandow and (especially) Kidd being officially put over into the midcard. And I cheer Ziggler every time his finger tips touch major championship gold. But I honestly can't wait for the day Ziggler finally lands one of those two ****ing titles in a proper match.

Also, still loving the "Let's go Ziggler!" chants

So, to return to the question, how far off do you think Ziggler is to officially entering main event status?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

If crowd chats influenced Vince then Ryder would be World Champ now
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 07-02-2012 at 07:25 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I would love to see Ziggler get pushed as much as the next guy and even though this times the signs are there (Entering without Vickie, lashing out against her, more involvement in the WHC title feuds) I just can't help but not getting the feeling that it's the regular every 6 months Dolph Ziggler push to have him knocked down a couple notches afterwards.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743