Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Bebo gets closer to beau Saif

Follow us on Social Media

It seems Bollywood stars are all of a sudden in a home shifting mode! If it was Salman Khan, who moved out of her parents pad few months ago, recently it was Hrithik Roshan who has come out from his father’s shadow. Finally, its time for Bollywood sizzler Kareena Kapoor to move out of her Bandra apartment to brand new Rose Queen Building, 15th Road in Khar. Buzz has it that Kareena’s brand new luxury pad is just a stone’s throw away from Saif’s home. According to a close friend of the star, “Kareena has bought the entire sixth floor of the building. The floor is actually one huge penthouse but if you close the door in the middle, it becomes two separate flats.

The bigger side of the apartment is Bebo`s and the other is Babita`s.Though she has already shifted, some patchwork still remains on Bebo`s side and it is being done as we speak.”When enquired about her new home, the chirpy actress confirmed the news and said, “Yes, I have recently moved house and shifted into my pad in Khar. The interiors have been done up beautifully by Tina (Twinkle Khanna).I completely rely on her sense of aesthetics and trusted her totally on how to do it up. I am really happy with the way my apartment has shaped up.” Though the lissome beauty refused to divulge the details of how much she spent on the opulent interiors, however, according to a close source, Kareena spent almost Rs 3 crore for Twinkle.

All the stuff that is there in the apartment is imported and the best that is available in the market. For example the chandeliers in the living room have been imported from Paris,” the friend said. Talking about the splendid interiors of Kareena’s new pad, her friend added, “She has a very beautiful kitchenette on her side of the floor which has been completely designed by Twinkle.There is a separate lounge for parties and a sitting room apart from the living room and bedrooms.”Well, with Saif being closer to Kareena, the svelte Bebo has just got another reason to cheer!

Hot Member

haha bebo.......
    Make A Reply... It´s A Gift! ~Give A Rep... It´s A Grace! ~Get A Rep... It´s A Virtue!
    ~But Try Not To Be A Leecher ... It´s An HONOR...