View Poll Results: Will Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Be Huge, or a Huge Disappointment?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it will be huge

4 33.33%
  • No it will be huge dissapointment

2 16.67%
  • Neither huge or Huge dissapointment, it will be like any other PPV match

6 50.00%
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Summerslam - Will Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Be Huge, or a Huge Disappointment?

Follow us on Social Media

Will Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Be Huge, or a Huge Disappointment?

What do you guys think ???

It's Clobberin Time

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think the story-line is not really that interesting so far but the match will be huge....

You put a former UFC and Wwe champ against HHH, the guy who is one of the biggest superstar Wwe has created so far.

The match has to be huge....... though the story-line can be dissappointing ......

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I think the story-line is not really that interesting so far but the match will be huge....

You put a former UFC and Wwe champ against HHH, the guy who is one of the biggest superstar Wwe has created so far.

The match has to be huge....... though the story-line can be dissappointing ......
    To me the storyline is pretty disappointing at the moment. Not really much has happen since No Way Out. But there is still plenty of time so you never know. But for now I'll put Neither.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

This match will suck. And the biggest reason is Brock lesnar. He is a terrible wrestler and a quitter. That guy quits every time the going gets tough. Can't handle the WWE travel schedule? I quit. Can't cut it in the NFL? I quit. UFC figures him out and he gets beat up and has a couple tough fights? I quit. And pretty soon he will be quitting the WWE again.

Please don't compare HHH to this loser. HHH dedicated his life to the business, and is one of the best ever. Period.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I think this story line is nice i want to see this match at SS every one knows the result hhh will win but still want to see that match and i hope it will not disappoint me

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Don't worry, it'll work out.