Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Esha Deol and husband offered royal treatment at Gandhi residence

Follow us on Social Media

How cool would it feel to be invited over to the Gandhis just after you get married! That’s taking the phrase ‘a royal wedding’ a tad too far. But, that’s exactly what has happened with the newly married couple of Esha Deol and Bharat Takhtiani. According to reports, Sonia Gandhi has invited the duo over to her residence to whenever they come to Delhi next. Hema Malini has revealed the same to a leading daily.

Their wedding was quite an eagerly anticipated affair and hence has expectedly become quite a rage in the country as soon as the photos of the occasion came out. Hema Malini and Dharmendra’s daughter getting married to a businessman is no petty event either. While the wedding celebrations were attended by the who’s who of the country, Congress chief Sonia Gandhi could not make it to the wedding due to security reasons. And hence, she has tried to do the next best thing, i.e, to play the host to the couple at her own famous residence.

While we’re sure we would not be able to bring you the inside photos of that dinner, whenever that happens, but we promise to keep you updated, as we always have.
    ...being a human...

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Udao Kamini desh ka paisa hai jitna udana hai udao!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM