Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh's scintillating performance at the Eleventh Indian Telly awards

Follow us on Social Media

Only a couple of hours are left before the Eleventh Indian Telly Awards hit the screens on Colors. It will indeed be a moment of glitz, glamour and glory. The leading couple of the TV industry, the protagonists of Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus), also came together to put up a scintillating performance on the occasion.

I loved the act. It was indeed a great choreography by Geeta Kapurs team. I do watch her show at times. I danced with Deepika and we both are not good dancers. We managed to perform as much as we could, shared Anas with Tellychakkar.com.

He further went to state, We didnt get much time to rehearse as we were shooting for our show. We somehow squeezed time from our erratic schedules and shot for it. We did forget steps, but the light, props and set covered it. We balanced it well. I am not satisfied with my act as I tried my best with such limited time. We could have performed much better had I got some more time to rehearse.
    ...being a human...