Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Mitali Nag and Kinshuk Mahajan rejoiced dancing together at the Eleventh Indian Telly Awards

Follow us on Social Media

Mitali Nag and Kinshuk Mahajan were very comfortable dancing on a couple dance number at the Eleventh Indian Telly Awards.

Mitali and Kinshuk , protagonists of the show Afsar Bitiya (Zee TV), performed a couple of dance numbers on Dil Sambhal Ja Zara from the film Murder 2 at the event.

When we got in touch with Mitali to talk of her experience of the show and she said, 的t was a wonderful experience and it was my first stage show. I enjoyed it a lot. Geeta Ma知 is truly affable and she is the best person dance wise. She made us comfortable with our moves. I was comfortable as I was dancing with Kinshuk whom I know really well. Hence, it wasn稚 that tough to dance with him.

Furthermore, she added, 的 was not nervous but Kinshuk was a bit; he forgot the steps after which he panicked. I told him to calm down. But on the stage we rocked, we did quite well. I am happy as our show also won an award; so it was double celebration for us. I will try my best to watch it or else I have told my mother to record the event but I will not miss it.

On the other hand Kinshuk said that it was a great experience for him too. 的 have done so many shows at awards functions but dancing with Mitali was really special. We were not nervous; we just didn稚 get much time to rehearse as we were shooting for the soap. I will surely catch up the awards show tonight on Colors at 7 pm. I am looking forward to it.