Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Post Why there is a lot of people that don't like John Cena ??

Follow us on Social Media

Why there is a lot of people that don't like John Cena ??

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

there are too many reason for this, some of the main reasons are:
    *) he doesn't lose to any WWE superstar clean
    *) he doesn't change his character, always stale
    *) he always gets the main event even if not needed (Elimination Chamber 2012 & Over the Limit 2012 are recent examples)

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

because he wins everytime!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

If you leave some people then most people hate Cena for the sake of hating Cena. You can say it's like a virus that spreads through watching others boo Cena.....

Or you can say it's like yawning, when you watch one person yawn then you feel like yawning too.....

I too was taken over by this virus in the past but now I am cured.

It's Clobberin Time

I still remember a guy in the Once in a Lifetime episode who was wearing I hate Cena t-shirt and came for a autograph to Cena. Cena asked why he is wearing the I hate Cena T-Shirt. The only reason he has to give is that it's cool.....

Yup most guys wears that cause it's cool, they think it makes them more man to go watch Wwe with those t-shirts and boo Cena.....

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    If you leave some people then most people hate Cena for the sake of hating Cena. You can say it's like a virus that spreads through watching others boo Cena.....

Or you can say it's like yawning, when you watch one person yawn then you feel like yawning too.....

I too was taken over by this virus in the past but now I am cured.
    No, they hate him because it's the most logical reaction to his awful character.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I still remember a guy in the Once in a Lifetime episode who was wearing I hate Cena t-shirt and came for a autograph to Cena. Cena asked why he is wearing the I hate Cena T-Shirt. The only reason he has to give is that it's cool.....

Yup most guys wears that cause it's cool, they think it makes them more man to go watch Wwe with those t-shirts and boo Cena.....
    Wrestling T-shirts aren't cool, period.

And one mouthbreather isn't an indictment against all haters, most pople hate him for the exact same reason they loves Austin, his CHARACTER!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post

And one mouthbreather isn't an indictment against all haters, most pople hate him for the exact same reason they loves Austin, his CHARACTER!

Actually I've seen that there are a lot that also hate him because of his fanbase. On youtube if you talk about liking Cena, at times you could get comments like , "All you must be 9 or something for liking Cena" "You PG fag" "You don't know anything about wrestling" And let not for get that there was one here

Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    it is real
    it is DAMN REAL !
    and than he swallow it
    i loathe him and his "3 years old mind" fans
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    REALLY? REALLY?
    Let me tell you something *****
    I never liked cena
    he is an idiot just like his fans !
    You might be right that most people hate Cena because of his character, but it usually get overshadow by the "other" haters.

For me, I like Cena good or bad. The fact that he was able to get a kid to have the will to live past what doctors said wasn't possible, speaks volumes for how much of an impact his character does.

No, they hate him because it's the most logical reaction to his awful character.
    Like I said before some people hate Cena and others just follow them cause they think it's cool, I am mostly taking about people from 15-25 yrs.... Though there are a good nos. of people who really hate Cena but you can't ignore that there are 50% who just follow those haters.... It's like a new trending haircut.... One takes and others follow him.....

Mostly those who hate Cena also keep ranting that Attitude era was better than PG era

I do agree with this one.

I don't really care why people hate Cena the OP asked for it and I gave my opinion on it.

It's Clobberin Time

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Come on we all know most people like Cena. Its just a show off that they dont like!!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    *) he always gets the main event even if not needed (Elimination Chamber 2012 & Over the Limit 2012 are recent examples)
    Right

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743