Results 1 to 3 of 3
06-10-2009, 07:18 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Video (Disturbing)Man dies of electric shock in India
Man dies of electric shock in India (Disturbing)
A freak accident claimed the life of a commuter when he tried to hold onto an overhead high tension wire above a train in Etawah town of Uttar Pradesh. Again, don’t click this if you get easily squeamish. You’ve been warned.
http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/man...ia-disturbing/sorry dude .... Hash
06-10-2009, 07:43 AM #2
damn that was so shocking.......... dear me........Make A Reply... It´s A Gift! ~Give A Rep... It´s A Grace! ~Get A Rep... It´s A Virtue!
~But Try Not To Be A Leecher ... It´s An HONOR...
06-10-2009, 11:25 AM #3