Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default John Cena Comments on Being A Role Model For Kids

Follow us on Social Media

In an interview with WWE.com John Cena was asked if he ever thought he would become such a role model for children on the 10th anniversary of his career with WWE. He had the following to say:

"No, and that's the thing I'm most flattered by," Cena replied. "If you look at who I was four, six years ago, I was pretty racy. I was the king of 'pipe bombs' before 'pipe bombs' were invented. I consciously knew our product, I consciously saw our audience, and I made a decision that I'd live my life by a certain set of ideals, that I was just going forward in this direction. Whoever was with me was with me, and we'd go from there. It ended up being a good deal.

"I'm very flattered when I meet parents whether it's Make-A-Wish or parents with their kids on the street and they're like, 'Hey, thanks for letting us watch WWE. You're a very good role model. Just keep doing what you're doing.'"

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nyc

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........