Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default What If... with Debina Bonnerjee

Follow us on Social Media

Debina Bonnerjee a.k.a Mayuri of sab tv chanels's daily soap 'Chidiya ghar' talks to us on what if she was not a Actor...

What if you were not an actor?
    If I wasn't an actor I surely would have had been into visualization in an Ad agency. Advertisements had fascinated me a lot in my college days so I wanted to make a career in it after my graduation.

Is your family into Advertisement or media field?
    No, my family does not belong in either advertisement or media field.

If given a chance would you mind switching your profession to Advertisement field?
    No, I definitely would not change my acting profession to Advertisement anymore because after my graduation I went for a training in visualization in an Ad company, and I realized I am not Ad material - I can never work in a ad company. Those three months were very killer where I realized I can't do it.

How did acting happen to you?
    Acting happened to me when I came to Mumbai. I meet a south director who told me to give it a try in acting. He told me to go for an audition, for which I went and I got selected for the same. And from there started my acting career and television happened to me with Ramayan, which was recommended by Gurmeet Choudhary and I was asked to give an audittion for that serial. It was my first serial!