Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Undertaker retirement and post retirement discussion

Follow us on Social Media

Undertaker retirement and post retirement discussion

So my question is how the Undertaker should retire? Losing a match like Flair? Or just giving a fareweel speech? Do you guys think that he should just go home or remain as a on screen character(maybe being Mark Callaway and not the Undertaker anymore)? Should the WWE create a "son" or an apprentice, so the company would still have an "dark and supernatural" character?

What You Guys Thinks ????
    Last edited by sshinde555; 06-27-2012 at 09:24 PM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Undertaker is no more a regular wrestler. He is a WM brand. Wwe won't be getting rid of Taker soon.

I think we will definetely see Taker this WM and WM 30. After that he might retire.

But, if you look at it the other way, why would Taker even want to Retire he just wrestles one match a year and gets millions dollar for that.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I would like to see undertaker win a great match at wrestlemania and then every undertaker's wm victim come out on stage just like edge's retirement on smackdown.

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    I would like to see undertaker win a great match at wrestlemania and then every undertaker's wm victim come out on stage just like edge's retirement on smackdown.

Did you mean all his WM opponents. It's not possible cause some of them are dead and some are so old that they use a wheel chair

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Guys the only problem with the WWE is that they DON'T have such a big star to fight undertaker .
    Who would they involve , Cena ? , nah he would lose himself in the whole thing , Sheamus ? , nah he never even had a normal match with undertaker , CM Punk ? , nah he won't accept this even he is one of the best in the company , Orton ? I think he is one of the only that could chalenge undertaker , he already had a big feud with Kane and he already have had an awesome match at WM with Undertaker , and he could do one more , or The Rock could come back and chalenge Undertaker , but I think that won't happen so I think Orton would be Undertaker's next oponent because there are no other medium stars left , and no big star other than Triple H .

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Guys the only problem with the WWE is that they DON'T have such a big star to fight undertaker .
    Who would they involve , Cena ? , nah he would lose himself in the whole thing , Sheamus ? , nah he never even had a normal match with undertaker , CM Punk ? , nah he won't accept this even he is one of the best in the company , Orton ? I think he is one of the only that could chalenge undertaker , he already had a big feud with Kane and he already have had an awesome match at WM with Undertaker , and he could do one more , or The Rock could come back and chalenge Undertaker , but I think that won't happen so I think Orton would be Undertaker's next oponent because there are no other medium stars left , and no big star other than Triple H .

U Forget Brock Lesnar ???????

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

He should go as far as he can with the streak, perhaps 25-0 then announce his retirement. The next year he's inducted to the Hall of Fame and he officially breaks character.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    or The Rock could come back and chalenge Undertaker
    Quote Originally Posted by toshi_moaz78 View Post
    Neither one of them is able to carry Undertaker throughout the match

Quote Originally Posted by toshi_moaz78 View Post
    He's a joke , he can't wrestle , let alone do it with Undertaker , he would ruin it .

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I say just have Cena for WM29, that will keep him out of the title picture for a bit long for others to go for it. He's got the biggest star power and will bring his A game for this match. If done right, it could be a very memorable match.

Aka Zafar JmD www.desirulez.net

If He Lose In Future Wrestlemania Events Then He Will Retire Therefore No Chance To Retire,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I say just have Cena for WM29, that will keep him out of the title picture for a bit long for others to go for it. He's got the biggest star power and will bring his A game for this match. If done right, it could be a very memorable match.

I think Cena vs Taker is bound to happen....... If not this WM then next WM for sure..

It's Clobberin Time