Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default The RAW Thread Be Damned: Let's All Shit On That Star Wars "Promo"

Follow us on Social Media

The RAW Thread Be Damned: Let's All Shit On That Star Wars "Promo"

It was the worst promo I've heard in 2 years from Cena. Possibly ever. It sincerely is in the running.

Pro Wrestling is a medium with lots of people who take breaks and come back. Lots of turnover, lots of rejoiners.

Could you imagine if that was the first thing you heard after a multi-year absence? The person who was the company's top champ 8 times in 5 years doing that?!

That is just sad. It goes beyond merely just being awful. It is sad. That is something so wretched it permanently killed thousands of people's interest in professional wrestling. I guarantee it. I started watching again in 2010. If that was the first thing I would have seen from coming back to wrestling after a few year absence I don't think I would have continued watching wrestling.

So not only did that insult everybody's intelligence and demean 2 beloved childhood icons it also gave me permission to never, ever watch pro wrestling again.

"The majority of people watching are 9 years old." Great. This shit is Barney without the songs now, huh? Thanks for giving new people and rejoiners permission to never watch WWE again. GOOD EFFORT GOOD JOB.

It's childish shit, but it was actually one of the better Clown Cena promos.

Wasn't smart to assert "the majority of people watching are 9 years old", that isn't true and it slaps the audience in the face. On that I agree, didn't like that at all, why exactly should I keep watching then? It's hard enough to watch as it is, without your face being rubbed in it.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

To be frank I didn't liked it at all when he said that majority of people watching are 9 year old.

Forget that the other thing I don't get is that is it really necessary to break the kayfabe, most people lose intrest cause of that only.

Y2J actually saved it cause before he came out I was like what is Cena saying he was supposed to make an announcement.

I think Cena needs a break, the script writers don't have anything for him thats why they are putting these craps in his promo.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

No one will even remember the promo tomorrow, man. And next week people will still pop when his music hits.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Junior Moderator

That Yoda impression was pretty sweet though.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

imo best of this promo was when Y2J came out and i laughed so hard at his eye rolling

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I think you are over thinking this way too much guy.