www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Prabhu Deva turns 'Item Boy' for Akshay Kumar

Follow us on Social Media

Prabhu Deva’s recently released film "Rowdy Rathore" with Akshay Kumar was a super-duper hit on the box-office. Now the pair will work on their next action movie ‘Oh My God‘. Akshay has this time roped in the multi-talented Prabhu Deva to do an item number, as per the talks.

Akshay and Prabhu created magic on-screen with their Rowdy Rathore and now they will be returning back with a musical bang on which they will cooperatively work together for the second time. Prabhu will perform only the item number in the film Oh My God.

When Prabhu comes on the screen, his whole body shakes as if he electrifies the stage completely with his vibrant energy. He danced on an item song ‘Mehbooba Mehbooba‘ in the movie Santosham, he enacted it in Prakash Raj’s Dhoni. Now he will dance in Bollywood film as a friendly gesture for Akshay Kumar.

The Indian MJ choreographer Prabhu Deva will surely deliver the best Item number in ‘Oh My God’ making it a smashing hit everywhere!

Umesh Shukla is directing the film. Based on a Gujrati play called ‘Kanji Viruddh Kanji’, ‘OMG! Oh My God’ also stars comic actor Paresh Rawal, who’s been a regular artist in Gujrati plays.