Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default why everyone wants ziggler to fight for the WHC?

Follow us on Social Media

why everyone wants ziggler to fight for the WHC?

i seriously dont understand why everyone wants to keep ziggles in the ME picture. lets face it peeps hes just not ME material and hes just not credible/threatning enough to carry a feud/program. he has no bis being in the WHC. del rio is the clear cut #1 contender. ziggler has lost about 4 or 5 times clean and with authority to sheamus in a 2 week span. so why the **** is he still contesting for the WHC?

Share Your thoughts?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

The IWC has this idea that wrestling ability is the only thing that matters, even though Triple H came flat out in an interview and said we don't care about wrestling ability, we market charisma and personality.

Ziggler is a high class jobber, which is about all he'll ever be, because he doesn't have major star tools, regardless of what we'd have you believe here. He's just a bump machine to make the real stars look unstoppable when he jumps 4 feet after a finisher.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Cause he is not The Miz but still he is awesome....

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    ziggler has lost about 4 or 5 times clean and with authority to sheamus in a 2 week span. so why the **** is he still contesting for the WHC?
    Because he's still more relevant than ADR.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

i seriously dont understand why everyone wants to keep ziggles in the ME picture. lets face it peeps hes just not ME material and hes just not credible/threatning enough to carry a feud/program. he has no bis being in the WHC. del rio is the clear cut #1 contender. ziggler has lost about 4 or 5 times clean and with authority to sheamus in a 2 week span. so why the **** is he still contesting for the WHC?

Share Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    The IWC has this idea that wrestling ability is the only thing that matters, even though Triple H came flat out in an interview and said we don't care about wrestling ability, we market charisma and personality.

Ziggler is a high class jobber, which is about all he'll ever be, because he doesn't have major star tools, regardless of what we'd have you believe here. He's just a bump machine to make the real stars look unstoppable when he jumps 4 feet after a finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    AND
    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Because he's still more relevant than ADR.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

True

Member www.desirulez.net

Share Your thoughts?
    Are you serious ? Ziggler is one of the top talents in the WWE right now.
    We , people , like him cause of his ring ability , he is great in the ring , i enjoy him WRESTLING!
    it doesn't matter if you're a heel when you're good in the ring!
    lost clear to sheamus ? you know it's all scripted right? he had to lose to sheamus ..
    IMO ziggler had the best match at No Way Out PPV.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Agree