Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default what the hell is wrong with the mcmahon????? is this stuff so bad now cuz of linda?

Follow us on Social Media

what the hell is wrong with the mcmahon????? is this stuff so bad now cuz of linda?

seriously he wants this shit pg but yet they show retarded ass stupid stuff with men straipping each other down till 1 is in there underwear (that match with santino and recardo and no way out) this left bad images in my mind,

how is thaT pg. yet they wont show 2 women stripping each other down...

another thing they have raggy vickie guerroro on tonight in that suit like wtf that would leave nightmares in my head as well

also that stupid star wars promo. god damn how pathethic was that shit. I thought the cena '' loser'' promo was bad but this was an abomination

even cena said '' this is a pg rated show 9 year olds are most of our audience'' ...... so sad. just sad as ****.

is all of crap honestly cause of linda running for senate again or some shit? I dont get it it was so good in the begining of the year and now its getting predicatable as **** again and really shitty.

well ya thats my rant kind of dissapointed. I still watch wwe in hopes of it getting better and it seems its just getting shittier. week after fricken week.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Until WWE loses a shit-load of money, fame, or fans, their not going to change.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think those who don't like watching Wwe should blame themselves for watching it......

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    Until WWE loses a shit-load of money, fame, or fans, their not going to change.
    They've already lost a shit-load of money, fame and fans but it's still not changing

I think Linda's political campaign has definitely had an impact but we'll just have to wait until after she gives up on that pipe dream to see.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I think those who don't like watching Wwe should blame themselves for watching it......
    Don't we all stream it here?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    what the hell is wrong with the mcmahon????? is this stuff so bad now cuz of linda?

seriously he wants this shit pg but yet they show retarded ass stupid stuff with men straipping each other down till 1 is in there underwear (that match with santino and recardo and no way out) this left bad images in my mind,

how is thaT pg. yet they wont show 2 women stripping each other down...

another thing they have raggy vickie guerroro on tonight in that suit like wtf that would leave nightmares in my head as well

also that stupid star wars promo. god damn how pathethic was that shit. I thought the cena '' loser'' promo was bad but this was an abomination

even cena said '' this is a pg rated show 9 year olds are most of our audience'' ...... so sad. just sad as ****.

is all of crap honestly cause of linda running for senate again or some shit? I dont get it it was so good in the begining of the year and now its getting predicatable as **** again and really shitty.

well ya thats my rant kind of dissapointed. I still watch wwe in hopes of it getting better and it seems its just getting shittier. week after fricken week.

TNA Impact - Watch Online and Discuss Indian TV Serials and Bollywood - DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment

ROH - Watch Online and Discuss Indian TV Serials and Bollywood - DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment

Take the hint.
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post